PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

Crustyface
2010-05-13, 13:05
Crusty thoroughly analyzed the Enjin site on http://uts-heroes.enjin.com/Terexire . And he looked at the greyish-looking Calendar again.
So I noticed that our Calendar's popularity did drop a bit since February when we added 2 events to it. I wonder whether we can use it for any useful purpose. Displaying War infos would be cool there, but automatic inserting of events would require PHP programming [ouch]. Well that mentioned site has no War Module on the front page, so they are using the Calendar. [Anyway they rather like spamming the Shoutbox with base raping reports..] I'm really proud of our War Module since it comes handy when I have to check the details of the events.

There are categories on our Calendars which represent various types of events.
So I'm guessing War Module is a must-have feature on our frontpage, only Calendar seems to be a bit.. useless right now. Anyhow, inserting war datas manually could be a solution if we want to keep it, however it calls for additional human resource since I almost run out of spare time. And currently there is no category like Clan Wars in the Calendar.

Crusty feels he finished his daily trolling-like poetic suggestion and walks away with a pleased smile upon his face.

Vercetti
2010-05-18, 00:52
You are right, a bridge should be made between the calender and the war mod, or it is all in there double. I will discuss this with mi-six and will let you know asap.

Vercetti
2010-05-20, 00:02
Removed calender, war module is sufficient.