PDA

View Full Version : Wars

Oates
2010-02-03, 16:22
I was wondering if someone could organize some wars. A lot of OG's play MW2 and I think they'll agree with me when I say we would like to play some wars. Currently OG only plays BFH-wars but since we've just begun as a multi-gaming clan I think it would be neccisary or at least fun to play wars in other games.

Is there anyone who could arrange some MW2 wars?

Wotre
2010-02-03, 16:50
MW2 just isn't really ideal for wars, lol

Vercetti
2010-02-03, 16:58
Well, there is a ladder on clanbase for it, we could sign up for it if you want to?

Wildcard
2010-02-04, 00:26
We all already played many lagless private matches, so I don't see why it would be hard to organize a clanmatch. In fact, it sounds very good to me!

Count me in!

Braedon
2010-02-04, 15:26
I like the idea of clanwars in BC2 and think it's a suitable game for it. The question is if I'm going to attend in those clanwars since I'm not planning to buy the game.

Oates
2010-02-04, 15:34
Well Breadon we were talking about Modern Warfare 2.. It's a completely different game. Though judging by all the other comments there are people interested in playing MW2 wars. The clanbase ladder sounds perfect.. So: Let the wars begin?!

p.s.
Viper would also like to join in MW2 wars.

Vercetti
2010-02-04, 15:42
Well girls, I could sign us up, let's discuss tomorrow.

Braedon
2010-02-05, 08:09
Oops! :oops: My mistake. Didn't noticed it was about MW2

Stuman
2010-05-04, 18:23
I was under the impression that MW2 was for consoles only for multiplayer. テつ*Did I get bad information?

N00ter
2010-05-04, 19:00
I was under the impression that MW2 was for consoles only for multiplayer. テつ*Did I get bad information?

Yeh you did!
MW2 supports online gaming as well!

C4b4nossi
2010-05-04, 21:32
Cool. テつ*:D テつ*I really enjoyed MW2 at the beginning. But I stopped public online gaming since there was no way to get rid of all the cheaters. テつ*:evil: テつ*But I' m really interested in private matches and wars where one can trust the other players.

Count me in.

N00ter
2010-05-04, 22:35
But tis topic is very old, much memeber whoテつエve played MW2 left, i geuss i have to dissapoint you :(

Stuman
2010-05-05, 06:01
well what was all the bitchin' about the consoles can play but they left the PC's high and dry with no multiplayer or online play. テつ*I saw an outrageous thing on youtube about how they left PC gamers stuck in the ass. テつ*Some thing with a guy playing Hitler. テつ*Oops! テつ*No dedicated servers and no mods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvScqbTB08 if any one is interested

Well I guess I better get that crowbar out build me a new box that will put the boy's ps3 to shame. テつ*
A GTX-480 and 1900x1200 resolution will be involved. テつ*Ya gotta love AMD for letting me afford that nice graphics card.

C4b4nossi
2010-05-05, 11:42
There is a multiplayermode for PCs from the beginning. But it is really sucky, because there are no dedicated servers. Multiplay works with a peer to peer lobby with up to 16 players. But unfortunately not the one with the fastest internetconnection is set as host, but the one with the most open ports. That really kills the Multiplayer experience, cause there are no admins and there is no way to kick out the cheaters.
That is why I would only play that game in private matches where you can trust other players.

Btw: after I was so annoyed about all the uncought cheaters - I tried out one of those level hacks. Cause I didnt care any more about getting my game locked. But it still works - thats why Im level 70 on prestige 10 :)...but luckily I still have to unlock all the weapons and attachments.

This IWNet really killed the Multiplayedr...

N00ter
2010-05-05, 11:50
those hacks are actually not that bad :)
Know a lot peep who did that as wel =)